Vitrine Systems aim to provide a professional and ethical service to our clients. In order to demonstrate our intentions Vitrine Systems have identified the following quality objectives:
- To maintain an effective quality Management System complying with ISO9001:2008
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the company’s reputation with clients.
- To progressively grow our business while maintaining our focus on the quality of our services.
- All works shall be carried out in accordance with the relevant specifications, standard of Health & Safety legislation.
- All employees will be trained to be aware of , understand and be capable of implementing the Quality System.
- The requirements of the client will be determined, reviewed and monitored from tender stage to final completion of the project.
- Every effort will be made to achieving the company objectives and any changes to the system will be communicated to all personnel.
- We will analyse customer feedback data, internal performance data, financial performance data, and business performance data to ensure that our quality Objectives are being met.
To this end we have engaged a UKAS accredited company who monitor our quality system, continually assess the requirements and that all actions are being carried out. To this end Vitrine Systems Limited are certified to the ISO 9001:2008